The Cabana Rug
Made with Recycled Cotton Blend
Our Cabana Rug holds a tropical Island vibe with shades of black, tan, white & hints of green. Imagine Jack Sparrow stranded on a tropical island with only his good looks and a bottle of rum.
Designed in-house by our team here at The Sunday Coast, our beautifully woven rugs feature unique vibrant designs. They are soft, calming & cosy for keeping you warm on those cool evenings. The tightly woven material also allows it to be used as the perfect picnic rug, creating a comfortable cover and resistance from sand, grass or dirt.
Tag us @thesundaycoast so we can see your adventures and be featured on our instagram.
Please note, colours may appear slightly different from our images.
- Approximately *160 x 200cm which comfortably fits across a double bed or seats a picnic of 4 people.
- Perfect for the adventurers, the beach dazers, the moon gazers, the slow paced, picnic loving, deep-thought conversational cravers.
- Made with a Recycled Cotton Blend, from recycled off-cuts of clothing to reduce waste on our planet
- Designed by us at The Sunday Coast here in Australia
- Keep in mind, our designs & colours are uniquely crafted using a detailed process of weaving coloured threads. Colours may also differ in photographs due to photo editing by either us or our online community.
- If sand or dirt attaches to your rug we recommend giving it a good shake.
- Do not vacuum as this can pull threads and damage your rug
- We suggest hand washing any smaller marks or stains with cold water.
- If you need to wash your rug, do so on a delicate cycle and avoid any harsh cleaning products.
- Air dry only. Do not apply direct heat.
Processing time 1-3 days. Postage Cost:
- Australia: Free when you spend $130, otherwise $9.95
- New Zealand: Free when you spend $187 NZD
- USA: Free when you spend $130 USD
- Canada: Free when you spend $175 CAD
- UK: Free when you spend $109 GBP