The Ningaloo Rug
Our New 100% Recycled Cotton Designs
Take the plunge with one of our most eye-catching designs to date - the Ningaloo Rug. Named after the sparkling turquoise waters of WA’s coral coast, this rug will have you daydreaming about the sea no matter where you find yourself. The front features our signature tiled border in deep ocean blues, teal and aquas, while the flipside is a soft seashell pink.
Designed in-house by our team here at The Sunday Coast, our beautifully woven rugs feature unique vibrant designs. They are soft, calming & cosy for keeping you warm on those cool evenings. The tightly woven material also allows it to be used as the perfect picnic rug, creating a comfortable cover and resistance from sand, grass or dirt.
- Made with 100% Recycled Cotton, from recycled off-cuts of clothing to reduce waste on our planet
- Approximately *160 x 200cm which comfortably fits across a double bed or seats a picnic of 4 people.
- Perfect for the adventurers, the beach dazers, the moon gazers, the slow paced, picnic loving, deep-thought conversational cravers.
- Designed by us at The Sunday Coast here in Australia
- Keep in mind, our designs & colours are uniquely crafted using a detailed process of weaving coloured threads. Colours may also differ in photographs due to photo editing by either us or our online community.
- If sand or dirt attaches to your rug we recommend giving it a good shake.
- Do not vacuum as this can pull threads and damage your rug
- We suggest hand washing any smaller marks or stains with cold water.
- If you need to wash your rug, do so on a delicate cycle and avoid any harsh cleaning products.
- Air dry only. Do not apply direct heat.
Processing time 1-3 days. Postage Cost:
- Australia: Free when you spend $130, otherwise $9.95
- New Zealand: Free when you spend $187 NZD
- USA: Free when you spend $130 USD
- Canada: Free when you spend $175 CAD
- UK: Free when you spend $109 GBP
Tag us @thesundaycoast so we can see your adventures and be featured on our instagram.
Please note, colours may appear slightly different from our images.
- Vinny R.Verified ReviewerRated 5 stars8 minutes agoHighest Quality And Most Gorgeous Travel Item!
I'm taking this rug on my road-trip around Australia!
It suits my cute little van & I’m in love with the design and the thickness - feels really durable.
I am using the rug as a picnic rug, a beach blanket and a throw blanket for the bed!
Super versatile for life on the road.
- Sharon W.Verified ReviewerRated 5 stars3 days agoWow!! 😍😍😍
I saw these guys at the Yamba markets and was instantly drawn to their beautiful designs!
The Ningaloo Throw caught my eye due to its gorgeous turquoise colour, and the moroccan pattern is beautiful!
Looks great on the beach, & I keep getting so many compliments ❤️
Strongly recommend this product!
- Nat B.Verified ReviewerRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect colour and pattern!
Gorgeous designs, awesome quality! 😍
Use it everyday now - on my bed, picnic with friends or at the beach when I meditate 💕
- Sonny W.Verified ReviewerRated 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful design!
Looks so good, and is awesome quality. Very happy with this throw rug.
Comes with me every time I go to the beach now!
- Gracie C.Verified ReviewerRated 5 stars1 week agoSuch beautiful colours!!
The turquoise colours in this throw are stunning!
Definitely recommend this high quality travel essential.